Tartalomjegyzék www.uvb92.hu
Az Ultra Viola Bulldogs Fóruma

Gy.I.K.Gy.I.K.   KeresésKeresés   TaglistaTaglista   CsoportokCsoportok   RegisztrációRegisztráció 
 ProfilProfil   Privát üzeneteid olvasásához be kell jelentkeznedPrivát üzeneteid olvasásához be kell jelentkezned   BelépésBelépés 

Forum of UVB 1992 in english
Ugrás a köv. oldalra: Előző  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Következő

Új téma nyitása   Hozzászólás a témához    Tartalomjegyzék -> UVB 1992
Előző téma megtekintése :: Következő téma megtekintése  
Szerző Üzenet
Barney
Fanatikus
Fanatikus

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 13 Szomb., 19:57    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

@gab: Can you write me how much and where I have to send to money?
Vissza az elejére
Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése Privát üzenet küldése
gab
U.V.B.
U.V.B.

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 13 Szomb., 17:11    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

There were some Újpest fans on Austra-OM. Here's a pic of ultra:

There are also a lot of other pics.

Balázs, you can also get some from ultra Smile
Vissza az elejére
Barney
Fanatikus
Fanatikus

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 13 Szomb., 13:32    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

Balázs írta:

Can you send an email me photos about Marseille and Dortumund?!

Here are some pictures. If you want I can send more:

: AUSTRIA WIEN : Olympique Marseille

AUSTRIA WIEN : Borussia Dortmund

Vissza az elejére
Barney
Fanatikus
Fanatikus

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 12 Pént., 11:01    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

gab írta:
Hello!
I did receive it, sorry for not answering it yet. I sent it to the guy, who makes the stuff, but he says, foreigners have to pay in advance. So If it's still ok for you, then we can make clear the rest!

Yes it's no problem to pay in advance you only have to tell me how much on the whole and where I have to send it (to an adresse or to a bank account).

Idézet:

I've got a question. Why is it that the short name of Austria Wien is FAK instead of FKA. As far as I know, it is Fussball Klub Austria. Isn't it?
Is it just becaus of the club logo?

Yes that's right, the correct name ist Fußballklub Austria Wien. It's a good question, when I was younger I also often guested this question hehe. But as you said it's cause of the logo.

Idézet:
Nice pictures, but not so complicated coreography - i think... But it's my own opinion.

Are you member of a group, Barney?

As I wrote before I'm not directly from Vienna, but from the suburbs. And I'm member of a small supporter club in my hometown.

I'll look were the best pictures of these two matches are and will post then afterwards here the links.

Greetings from Austria!
Vissza az elejére
Balázs
Ultra
Ultra

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 11 Csüt., 0:49    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

Nice pictures, but not so complicated coreography - i think... But it's my own opinion.

Are you member of a group, Barney?
Vissza az elejére
Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése Privát üzenet küldése Email küldése MSN Messenger
gab
U.V.B.
U.V.B.

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 11 Csüt., 0:41    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

Hello!
I did receive it, sorry for not answering it yet. I sent it to the guy, who makes the stuff, but he says, foreigners have to pay in advance. So If it's still ok for you, then we can make clear the rest!

Nice coreo!!

Pyro is illegal here, but everyone does it Smile

I've got a question. Why is it that the short name of Austria Wien is FAK instead of FKA. As far as I know, it is Fussball Klub Austria. Isn't it?
Is it just becaus of the club logo?
Vissza az elejére
Barney
Fanatikus
Fanatikus

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 11 Csüt., 0:28    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

No problem. Here are some.

@Gab: Didn't you get my e-mail? Is he doesn't reply, is anyone else able to translate me the e-mail from english to hungarian?

As you can see, there where sadly some problems with the coregraphy (holes) cause some guys wheren't able to understand the instruction.

Another question: Are pyrographics legal in hungarian stadiums?
Vissza az elejére
Balázs
Ultra
Ultra

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 11 Csüt., 0:15    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

Can you show us some pictures here about the Austria-Rapid? Barney? Csepi?
Vissza az elejére
Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése Privát üzenet küldése Email küldése MSN Messenger
Barney
Fanatikus
Fanatikus

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 08 Hétf., 22:44    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

@gab: Ok, I've sent you an e-mail.
Vissza az elejére
Barney
Fanatikus
Fanatikus

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 06 Szomb., 0:22    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

Thanks!!! I'll send you the mail on monday after our match against Rapid, cause I have to ask some friends if the also want to order any stuff form the fanshop.
Vissza az elejére
gab
U.V.B.
U.V.B.

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 04 Csüt., 9:22    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

Send your e-mail to lg18@freemail.hu
I'll translate it. But first I'll ask if it is possible to order from the shop outside Hungary
Vissza az elejére
Barney
Fanatikus
Fanatikus

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 04 Csüt., 8:18    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

Thanks for your reply!

Idézet:
I know the guy who makes the orders for ujpestfc.hu, but hf I'm not mistaken, he doesn't speak English.

Does he only speak hungarian? Hm...maybe someone from here can, when I make my order, translate my e-mail in hungarian?

Greetings!
Vissza az elejére
gab
U.V.B.
U.V.B.

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 04 Csüt., 0:01    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

Hi Barney!

As far as I know, the e-mail adress of this homepage will work only from tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow.

On the ultrashop page, the purple icon means that there's a picture of it
the red one shows, the it's sold out
the yellow one shows that you may order it
And the rose one is to show that it is only for UVB members.

So you can order those items, which have a yello and DO NOT HAVE a rose icon.

I know the guy who makes the orders for ujpestfc.hu, but if I'm not mistaken, he doesn't speak English.

Regards!
gab
Vissza az elejére
Barney
Fanatikus
Fanatikus

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 03 Szer., 20:20    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

Chapman írta:

The truth is I recently do not have any scarves to sell and the most Bulldogs scarves are only made for members. Of course there are also public scarves sometimes, plus there are scarves made by the club itself.

Oh Crying or Very sad
That means, that all this aricles ( http://www.uvb92.hu/index.html?page=ultrashop ) are only for Fanclubmembers?
And what about this zine:

Is it also only for fanclub members? I mean I don't speak hungarian, but I suppose that there are interesting pictures in it.

I wrote you an e mail to ultrashop@uvb92.hu but my mail programm wrote that this adresse doesn't exist.

I aslo tried to order stuff from the offizical homepage of Ujpest. But it's 2 weeks ago that I wrote them but didn't get an answer. Is it possible the guys from the office don't understand english?

Yes, I'm member of a small fan group, named with the name of my hometown.

Greetings from Austria
Vissza az elejére
Chapman
U.V.B.
U.V.B.

HozzászólásElküldve: 2004 Márc. 03 Szer., 16:58    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

I only know this because I was in the Prater against Dortmund! Cool

The truth is I recently do not have any scarves to sell and the most Bulldogs scarves are only made for members. Of course there are also public scarves sometimes, plus there are scarves made by the club itself.

Are you a member of any fan-group Question

Who we play against in the future is up to our results. If we get into the play-off, we will surely play against Ferencváros, but now we are two points behind from the sixth place. The first round of the spring season has been postponed to this weekend, because the weather and the condition of the pitches were not fit for playing football.

I suggest to visit our website regularly and ask us about all the thing you want to know about! Smile
Vissza az elejére
Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése Privát üzenet küldése Felhasználó weblapjának megtekintése
Hozzászólások megtekintése:   
Új téma nyitása   Hozzászólás a témához    Tartalomjegyzék -> UVB 1992 Időzóna: (GMT +1 óra)
Ugrás a köv. oldalra: Előző  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Következő
18 / 20 oldal

Ugrás:  
Nem készíthetsz új témákat ebben a fórumban.
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.
Nem módosíthatod a hozzászólásaidat a fórumban.
Nem törölheted a hozzászólásaidat a fórumban.
Nem szavazhatsz ebben fórumban.